Since September is drawing to a close (please tell me I’m not the only one who can’t believe it’s over this soon!), I have decided to share with you a handful of articles I’ve run across in the last month or so that stuck in my mind as helpful or inspiring.
- 7 Things Writers Should Stop Wasting Their Time On http://carlywatters.com/2015/07/06/stop-wasting-their-time/
- Why Homeschoolers Need To Read Modern Literature http://ladybibliophile.blogspot.com/2015/08/why-homeschoolers-need-to-read-modern.html
- Work Hard: http://carmel-elizabeth.blogspot.com/2015/08/work-hard.html
- Start Your Writing Career in Less Than Fifteen Minutes http://blotsandplots.com/2015/08/31/start-your-writing-career/
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Participate in NaNoWriMo http://www.shesnovel.com/participate-in-nanowrimo/
- How to Get a Literary Agent (When You’re a Newbie) http://thewritepractice.com/literary-agents/
- 20 Novel Storyboards You Should Be Following http://writingonewordatatime.com/2015/08/22/20-novel-storyboards-you-should-be-following/
Have any of these articles been helpful to you? What are your favorite articles you’ve read in the past month?