Greetings! The dear and lovely Wendy of The Jumping Bean nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. If you’ve never been there before, please go over and check her out. She is awesome 10x and the biggest sweetheart. Anyway, I needed some sunshine right now, since everything is frigid where I am, and we’ve mostly had just gray skies.
So…seven random facts about me. This could either be incredibly interesting or incredibly boring.
- I am germaphobic. Which means I sort of have that whole stay-healthy-and-avoid-the-germ thing down to a fine art, and go on high alert when someone sneezes.
- I am an opera fanatic, most especially of Placido Domingo’s work. Everyone can keep their musicals and their tv shows-I’ll be in the corner with some Puccini or Verdi.
- There are three foods I never get tired of eating: pizza, tacos, and Chinese food.
- I love Nascar. This year will be my fifteenth as a die-hard fan, and if you want to get me talking, ask me about the sport.
- I worked as a horse wrangler for a film that starred John Rhys-Davies. (It wasn’t Lord of the Rings, though.)
- I answered the door for a pizza delivery man dressed up as a wise man for a Christmas play. In a fake beard.
- I am an unofficial ASL interpreter; I sign a portion of the service/sermon at church each week.
Now here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.